Movie Rantings and Ravings

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Sorry for the Inconvenience

As I've gotten comment spammed 3 times in the last few days, I noticed that there is a word verification option in order to post a comment. I've enabled it, and all this means is that when posting a comment you are presented with a word that you have to type in as verification to prevent automated commenting, like when you sign up for a web email account, etc.

You can still do this even if you're commenting anonymously (or typing in a name with the 'other' option), I am just sick and tired of having to dig through every post and delete a comment that says "Great Site! Here's my link to some random gambling site!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

See? It works (:

11:00 PM

 
Blogger RC said...

i got it to...i see you noticed it on my blog...blahh...how annoying...i don't mind typing in the letters though, i suppose i should put in the same feature on my blog this week.

--RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com

11:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home