Movie Rantings and Ravings

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Can I Please Have My Two Hours Back?

Domino (1/5 stars)

Every once in a while, I see a really absolutely terrible movie.

Thoughout the thing, I'll want to turn it off, yet I don't, just to see if there's any redeeming value whatsoever.

This movie does not have much. It is really bad. I mean really, really, really, really bad. Not that I thought it would be good, I got it from Netflix, well, just because, but I did not think it would be *this* bad. I wish I could remember some of the particularly bad lines of dialogue. It makes your average tv sitcom work look like a masterpiece. I officially call it, the worst movie of the year!

The *one* good thing about it is that you get to see Keira Knightley punch Brian Austin Green from Beverly Hills 90210 (playing himself) in the face and break his nose. So maybe 5 seconds out of two hours weren't as awful. But definitely not worth it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stefan said...

I saw this in the theatre, and I really liked it. Now I am a Knightly fan, so that was a big reason for it, but I liked the Hollywood rough-n-tumble aspect of it...

eye-candy for sure, but I found it fun, espically on the big-screen.

-- Chex

4:03 PM

 
Blogger JW said...

I'm a Knightley fan too, which is why I got it from Netflix. But... ew. Just not good. Maybe it would've been better on the big screen, who knows.

7:51 AM

 
Blogger JW said...

Besides, I kind of have a seething dislike for any movie that Tony Scott makes. Except for "True Romance" I guess. This is the guy who is remaking "The Warriors" (the best accidental comedy of all time) into new serious version. Gross.

8:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home