Movie Rantings and Ravings

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

A New Reason To Make A Movie

I don't think I've ever seen this one before. I cannot think of a single reason anyone decided to make this movie except for the fact that its numerical release date is coming up.

I'm talking about The Omen 666, to be released, of course, on June 6th, 2006. Get it?

Someone off in a movie studio thought, "gee, we have this day coming up, wouldn't it be a great idea to sink several million dollars into an absolutely horrible horror movie that will probably make 80% of its money on opening day and bomb profusely?"

Of course, considering that the current number one movie in the country is RV, maybe I am wrong about people going to see it. I tend to be an extremely bad judge of what people are going to go see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home